Wednesday, February 21, 2007

PD matters

Yes I can now post to this as well. If anything is relevant on the City blog to you, please get back to me asap. You can email me or just click on "COMMENTS" below.

I told Andrew that I intend coming to Balga next Wed (28th) and am willing to answer any questions you have about anything I can answer. Here in the City I have a "clinic" on Tuesdays where we have dealt with a range of issues (e.g mailmerging in Word, uploading photos, burning CDs, looking at ESL programs &c) and Cathy went to Freo yesterday to do the same thing. So it would be a good idea if you could indicate (A) if you have a query (B) what the query is about. In the City, we have half hour appointments so let me know if, when and what you want on an individual or group basis.


By the way, if you do want to look at those video exercises mentioned below, you may need RealPlayer. When you get to the Real page (illustrated), make sure you click on the Free RealPlayer link at top right in teeny-weeny writing. Otherwise it'll want your CC details.



Finally, to Veronica and her fiance, congratulations. Click Here

No comments: